Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese Bake with Reese Artichoke Hearts
- 4 oz fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 can Reese Artichokes I used medium size
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 6 oz cheddar
- 6 oz mozzarella
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 loaf of good quality bread. I used an olive
- 14 oz long loaf olive oil ciabatta
- Sauté spinach with olive oil and garlic until its wilted down. Preheat oven to 350°F. Add Reese’s
- artichokes and your spinach to your cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper and I used a little
- garlic powder.
- Brush butter on bottom of your casserole dish. Cut your bread into 1″ pieces. And cover bottom of
- dish. Add your cheddar cheese, spinach artichoke mix, bread, brush on melted butter and then
- mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20-25 min or until golden brown.
find Reese’s products (Mr.CheatDayEats actually brought them home for me one day) so I decided to try
them and loved the taste and texture. I immediately knew they would be perfect for this recipe!
Whether it be for the holidays or a fun weekend with friends, give this recipe a try and your
friends/family will definitely be talking about this and probably be wondering how you made it – feel
free to point them right to this recipe or check it out on Pinterest too! — I’ll link that right here in case
you prefer to save it from there.
As always – you can totally make this your own by swapping out for a different bread, cheese or spices! Check out all the great Reese’s products you can use for this recipe and many more! #CheatDayEats #lovefood #grilledcheese #spinachartichoke
This recipe comes together really fast!
Hi Everyone! — If you are new, my name is Jessica Hirsch AKA Cheat Day Eats on most social media platforms.
Click Below to see more
#CheatDayEats #CheatDayEatsRecipe #CheatDayRecipe