Cacio e pepe
- 1 lb pasta I used paccheri but cacio e pepe is often used with bucatini or spaghetti
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 c grated pecorino romano
- 1/2 c shredded parmigiano Reggiano
- Coarsely ground pepper about 2 tsp
- Reserve 1 c of starchy pasta water.
- Drop your pasta in salted boiling water. Cook to al dente. While it cooks, grind your black pepper into a pan at medium low heat. Move it around the pan and let it toast up for a min. Add your olive oil and butter. Add your cooked pasta and turn off the heat. Add your cheese and pasta water in batches and combine until you get a nice silky sauce that coats the pasta evenly. enjoy 😋
- #CheatDayEats #cheatdayrecipe
This recipe comes together really fast!
Hi Everyone! — If you are new, my name is Jessica Hirsch AKA Cheat Day Eats on most social media platforms.
Click Below to see more
#CheatDayEats #CheatDayEatsRecipe #CheatDayRecipe
Did You Make This?
Snap a pic and hashtag it #cheatdayeats — We love to see your creations on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
Leave a Reply